Kiely Solicitors acts for buyers and sellers of every type of residential property including first time buyers, management companies and developers. We also advise in relation to matters of title including first registration, voluntary transfers and registration. This includes the following:
- Buying/selling/leasing of new and second hand homes
- Apartment schemes/management company structures
- PRTB, leases and landlord and tenant issues
- Transfer of title
Wills, Probate and Estate Planning
Kiely Solicitors has years of experience advising individuals, their executors, administrators and family members in the administration of estates. We endeavour to find tailored taxation solutions designed to best suit asset profiles, personal needs and future requirements, especially when organising and re-structuring business and family affairs.
- The administration of estates. Including advice to beneficiaries and/or family members of their rights and in relation to the estate
- Powers of Attorney including Wards of Court and enduring Powers of Attorney
- Preparation and drafting of wills
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Whether a client has suffered loss, personal injury or damage they may be entitled to bring a claim for pain and suffering, loss of earnings, repair and replacement costs or any other losses attributable to their accident.
Kiely Solicitors have a deep understanding of the issues concerned, a proven track record and access to excellent technology to ensure that the injured party is compensated for their accident or injury.
Please contact us to further understand our litigation offering.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement. This statement is made in compliance with RE.8 of SI 518 of 2002.